Meet Sara Genrich, your productivity and organization consultant.
Throughout my career, I’ve worked in a variety of environments — from home offices to small companies to Fortune 500 industries. In each one, I consistently found myself developing organization and time management techniques to increase my productivity, both in the office and at home. I decided to put my passion and talent for organization to work to help businesses and people work more efficiently so they can enjoy life more. Configuration Connection was born out of my desire to help people achieve and improve that work-life balance. Since starting Configuration Connection, I’ve coached numerous individuals, employees, and coworkers on how to apply time saving and organizational techniques to improve their professional and personal lives. I have a BBA in Marketing from the University of Houston. I am also an Evernote Business Certified Consultant (EBCC), and recently received a Level 1 Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization. I am proud to be a part of these organizations.
- Small Business Organizing – Special Interest Group Leader – NAPO 2016-Present
- Statistics Database Committee Member – NAPO – 2016-Present
- Director of Technology & Communications for NAPO-DFW 2014 – 2015
- Director of Technology & Communications for NAPO-DFW 2013 – 2014.
- Director of Technology & Communications for NAPO-DFW 2012 – 2013.