Organizing @ Work with Evernote
Learn how to work smarter, go paperless and run your business using Evernote in this step by step workshop!
Do you spend more than a few minutes looking for documents & data?
Do you feel you could be more productive at work if you had more organization?
Have you been curious about how Evernote can help you work smarter?
April 19, 2017
8:30 am – 10:30am
Keller Williams Realty
1002 Raintree Cir #100, Allen, TX 75013
This workshop will cover:
- How Evernote can help you manage your business and organize your personal information.
- Evernote account setup on your devices.
- How to organize your information in Evernote with stacks, notebooks, notes and tags.
- Collecting different types of notes and files into Evernote.
- Scanning documents and business cards into Evernote.
- How to build in workflow using Evernote.
- Evernote user levels and their features.
Facilitated by: Sara Genrich, Professional Organizer & Productivity Consultant
Sara Genrich has been an Evernote enthusiast since 2012. She is a professional organizer and a productivity consultant who started Configuration Connection to help businesses build efficient workflow with processes and technology.