Simplify Your Digital Life
Do you know where your data is? Is your inbox bogged down with email? Do you know how to use the applications on your devices? As your technical coach, we can help you with everything from going paperless to utilizing your electronics to help you work smarter, not harder.
We can help you:
- Organize and digitalize your documents and data
- Set up electronic files to make finding documents easier
- Sync your phone, tablets, laptops, desktops, and cloud applications so they all work together
- Create and implement electronic client invoicing to increase productivity
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Create automated workflows and standards
- Teach you the ins and outs of your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Evernote, QuickBooks, Outlook and other applications to streamline and automate the tasks that take up your time
Evernote is the application for today’s digital, paperless, on the go, and “I need it now” world. It’s an essential tool for the modern worker, because it makes all of your information accessible from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a certified Evernote consultant, I can teach you how to use and maximize this free, productivity-enhancing app for your smartphone and computer that makes organizing your life a snap.
Let me show you how Evernote can:
- Write notes (either in text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten “ink” note) and organize them in notebooks
- Take pictures of receipts, organize them, and digitally file for easy access
- Save and find all types of data easily
- Improve team communication and collaboration
- Automate and customize your workflow
- Organize your data to help you remember everything!™
What Our Customers Say…
Sara is extremely skilled at her craft, and I would highly recommend to anyone having trouble understanding or working out problems on their computer, phone or iPad to consult with her. She was able to work with me over the phone via Face Time to resolve all my issues. Thank you, Sara for saving the day!